• Compose, produce, perform and record songs, sounds, voiceover, bands, solo artists,
television/radio shows and commercials, video games, theater, film and promo.
• Negotiate and administer song license and purchase agreements.
• Coordinate projects with multiple studios, producers, composers and musicians.
• Perform live and tour: solo, bands, theater.
• Host & Organizer: radio shows, concerts, charity events.
• Guitar, voice, bass, piano, synth, drums/percussion, Logic Audio, ProTools.
• Rock, pop, hip-hop, techno, country, folk, classical, score-to-picture, sound design.
Crave Entertainment, Lucas Arts, Media 8, New Line Cinema, Virgin Records, Warner Bros, Warner Home Video, MCA, Electronic Arts, Mattel, Sony Entertainment, Columbia Records, Microsoft, Activision, Universal Interactive, Onboard Entertainment, Eckhardt Consulting, THQ,CBS, MTV, FOX, WB, NASCAR, Los Angeles Repertory Theater, New Repertory Theater: Boston, Stoneham Theater, Israel Horovitz, Gloucester Stage Co., Vivende Entertainment, Fremantle Media and more.
Please see web sites for credits, samples and additional information:
• University of Texas at Austin
• London School of Economics
• Major: Political Science. Minor: Philosophy
• Graduated with High Honors: 1989
• Additional Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha-National Political Science Honor Society, Golden
Key National Honor Society, Alpha Lambda Delta-National Honor Society, Phi Kappa
Phi-National Honor Society, Phi Eta Sigma-UT Honor Society. Deans List all terms